Interested in trying CrossFit? Start this week with CrossFit Strong Foundations!
Foundations is a coach-led group class that is a scaled down version of CrossFit to either help prepare a new member transition into the general CrossFit classes or can be used as your CrossFit replacement. In these classes, we follow the general class WODs, but keep it simple and spend more time on teaching the foundational movements and skills of CrossFit. Coaches will introduce you to a variety of movements and equipment including barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells.
Foundations in a Nutshell
- Who: Foundations classes are for everyone and are REQUIRED prior to entering the general CrossFit classes.
- What: You will be introduced to and taught the fundamental movements of CrossFit.
- When: Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 5:45 AM or 5:45 PM and they run for 45 minutes.
- Why: Foundations classes serve two purposes:
- Provide you movement instruction and mobility guidance to help you transition into the general CrossFit classes.
- Or can be used as your CrossFit experience and you can continue to go to them as long as you like.
- Ready for the general CrossFit classes?: You can request to be checked-off on the fundamental movements from a Coach. We typically see about a 2-4 week transition time to acclimate yourself to the movements, technique, and work capacity; but that is not always the case and some can stay longer or move out faster. You can also request private sessions based on availability.
To join we MUST have some forms BEFORE you start. Please fill out our waiver and/or membership form here.