- How long have you been Crossfitting?
- I have been crossfitting STRONG since January 2014. Time flies!
- What is your occupation?
- I am the Pharmacy Director of ROC Compounding.
- Where are you from?
- My family and I came from Odesa, Ukraine in 1990.
- How did you hear about Crossfit Strong?
- Through a co-worker, he was raving about crossfit strong that is just a few minutes down the street from
work since I was struggling from September to December on my weight loss.
- How have you seen yourself change – mentally or physically – since being a part of CFS?
- I cannot even describe in my words how much I have changed since January, I lost 39 pounds so far with
paleo diet after the Paleo Challenge in February 2014.
- What is your favorite move?
- Power hang cleans.
- What is your least favorite move?
- Overhead squats.
- What has been your favorite WOD so far?
- Filthy Fifty
- What has been your least favorite WOD?
- What are some of your goals that you have for yourself in the next year?
- I want to be the best in box, and eventually start competing in local competitions by the end of year. Do a
muscle-up and overhead squat flawlessly
- How do you see CrossFit as different from other programs?
- CrossFit Strong has such a strong sense of community, and everyone is so nice. I see crossfit as the true
- Did you think a sport of elite fitness would ever be for you?
- It never came to my mind until crossfit.
- How can other people relate to your story?
- Transformation. Expect nothing less if you put work into it, and you will see results in no time. Don’t let
your mind fool you. Listen to your body.
- What is something that others may not know about you?
- I took my sister to skydiving on her 18th birthday and we went up to 13,500 feet!
- What is the dumbest thing you have heard at CFS?
- “Crossfit is a cult and it is unhealthy.” -rolls eyes.
- What is the funniest thing you have seen done at CFS?
- Athletes trying to be the fastest in the agility test at fam-uh-lee day event.
- What is your most memorable moment here?
- Guys night out! That was so much fun.