Want to try CrossFit for the first time? Come in!
You can attend a Free Intro Class on most Saturdays at 9:30 AM or attend one the Strong Foundations classes during the week. These classes are coach-led and open to all fitness levels.
How do I get started? Join CrossFit Foundations!
Foundations at CrossFit Strong is the place to be if you’ve never done CrossFit before or maybe it’s been a while and you need a little refresher course.
Foundations in a nutshell:
- Who: Foundations classes are for everyone and are REQUIRED prior to entering the general CrossFit classes.
- What: You will be introduced to and taught the fundamental movements of CrossFit.
- When: Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 5:30 AM or 5:30 PM and they run for 60 minutes.
- Why: Foundations classes serve two purposes:
- Provide you movement instruction and mobility guidance to help you transition into the general CrossFit classes.
- Or can be used as your CrossFit experience and you can continue to go to them as long as you like.
- Ready for the general CrossFit classes?: You can request to be checked-off on the fundamental movements from a Coach. We typically see about a 2-4 week transition time to acclimate yourself to the movements, technique, and work capacity; but that is not always the case and some can stay longer or move out faster. You can also request private sessions based on availability.
Already CrossFit and want to join the general CrossFit classes?
Certain athletes that have done CrossFit before can be exempt from taking Strong Foundations, but you will be required to do a check off of your movements with a coach. An email from your current trainer is appreciated so that we can decide if you’d be better suited to take Foundations or join the group classes.
Remember we MUST have some forms BEFORE you start. Please fill out our waiver and/or membership form here.
For inquiries about our pricing, please fill up the form below.
We welcome Drop-ins and offer this as a courtesy to existing CrossFit members from out of town. Please fill out this form above prior to coming.